Help Us Help You. 

Petitions can not be filed as anonymous. Anonymous reports are accepted. However, we will be unable to provide you of a resolution unless contact information is given. To follow resolution of your issue, you must enter (2) matching fields of information.

To submit a Rent Increase or Rent Decrease Petition please sign in under your Landlord ID.

If reporting an issue for "Noise" please call Richmond Police Department non-emergency ph# (510) 233-1214, for  Animal Control please dial ph# (925) 335-8300

Issue/Petition/Enroll Details
Issue/Petition/Enroll Type

*Enter all or part of the address and press search



ALL LANDLORDS/OWNERS applicable to Richmond’s rent control and just cause attach a completed Property Enrollment and Tenancy Registration as a PDF (REQUIRED)

Complete and attach a City of Richmond Property Enrollment Form for each property, for Tenancies in Controlled Rental Units (if applicable)  Tenancy Registration Form .

Examples of  Completed Property Enrollment Form, Completed Tenancy Registration Form.

Under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that all submissions are true and correct, and that any and all copy of documents submitted is true and correct copies of the original documents, and that any and all documents submitted have not been altered except for the crossing out of dollar amounts and account numbers which is permitted.(California Penal Code Sections 118-131)

To attach documents to your Issue/Petition click the "Select" button next to the filename area. Before you click "UPLOAD" make sure that you provide a description of the document type.


Your Information
I wish to remain anonymous

Enter all or part of your address and press search